Sunday 18 September 2011

Top Bridal Hair Styles 2011

Bridal Hair Styles for 2011 

Yes they have made a comeback in a very modern way.  Braids are being incorporated into bridal updos in a subtle subdued way.  Keep your eyes out for fishtails and “shredded” or “pulled” braids. 
 The hottest trend right now is a braided fringe or a woven and pulled to the side look.   




~Beach Waves~
Whether having a beach wedding or not this is a trend that I don’t see stopping anytime soon.  People are always worried about one day looking back at their wedding photos thinking “OMG what was I thinking?” Beach waves are one style that will be like a good pair of Levis it will never go out of style.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree :) Having a simple wavy look for my wedding is a look that I love! I'm worried my hair will be to short, but I still think it'll look fabulous.

    Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what's the next hottest thing
    xo

    ReplyDelete